Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Spore Plaguebearer

I do indulge in other hobbies, including computer gaming. Sometimes they intersect very well with Warhammer 40,000 (Dawn of War, etc.); othertimes not.

I've been playing Spore a fair amount over the last few months. I love it! So much so, that I decided to have a go at creating a Spore plaguebearer! Here he is:
He's my first attempt at creating a Warhammer 40,000 creature for Spore. Hope you like it. If you also play Spore, then you can find me with the user name "jabberjabber" -- but be aware that my wife shares that user name as well.

There are also plenty of other Spore creations that are inspired by the Warhammer and Warhammer 40,000 Universe out there on the sporepedia. If you play Spore and haven't discovered them, then take a look: some of them are remarkably good.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook

Sequestered Industries