Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Skeleton

For those of you with children, have you ever taken them to Games Workshops? I decided to take my eldest daughter to one a few weeks ago as I was after a few small supplies. Whilst in there, she was like "wow Dad, can I have that! can I have that! What about that, can I have that?!?". Overexcited would be an understatement. In the end, she was so excited that I caved in and bought her some miniatures. Luckily they were cheap.

But they were not 40k. They're skeletons!  Yikes! Here's the first of them -- a Dad-daugher collaboration in the making!

My only concern really was that the parts are quite small and fiddle some (unlike, say, space marines which are quite sturdy and bulky by comparison). Other than that, I'm sure we're going to have a lot of (messy) fun painting these!

1 comment:

George Q said...

Skeletons were one of my first painting projects as a kid as well. Good luck to her and you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook

Sequestered Industries