Monday, January 23, 2017

Genestealer Hybrids with Heavy Weapons

Today is a very short update with a couple of miniatures that I've recently assembled. These are from the Genestealer Neophytes boxed set and feature two heavy weapons: the seismic cannon and mining laser (basically a make-shift las cannon under another name). I like the look of these weapons, but I've erring on the side of choosing the visor head for my hybrids as I think they look neat and communicate the fact that they might be light-sensitive thanks to working underground for such a protracted period. I'll have to buy another box of these guys at some point and get another pair of these weapons in place I think. These will do for now very nicely though!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook

Sequestered Industries