In some of the leaked background material for the Age of Sigmar, we are discovering that the chaos god Slaanesh is no more. His throne is empty. Why is this?
Well, its looking like he was captured after becoming bloated with a feast of souls at the end of the world that was.
Here are some alternative memes as to what happened to Slaanesh that I've heard people utter when they knew his throne was empty, but wasn't sure he had been captured. I'll keep it clean.
* He went to his bedroom.
* He was just in the toilet.
* He possessed Fulgrim, just for laughs.
* He was trying to get Isha back off Nurgle.
* He was just having a laugh and seeing how everyone would react to his empty throne.
* Its a trap. His empty throne is just a way to hurt someone. Like Tzeentch. Or the Masque.
* He's bored and has left the building.
* He is on a quest of some kind (cross-ref: Isha, above).
* He decided the ultimate experience could not be had by sitting on his throne.
* He is just joking around and playing mind games with people. Like Tzeentch.
* He's gone to Commorragh to sort out those Dark Eldar.
* He really is dead. Ynnead caused it. (Well done Eldar: your plan worked!).
* He was tricked in to leaving it by Cegorach.
* Khaine killed him. Secretly. With the help of Cegorach. Or the C'tan. Or Tzeentch (delete as appropriate).
Any others?, please leave a comment!