Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Dying blogs?

As with a number of other people in the blogosphere, I read with a little worry and trepidation what has been happening over recent hours with blogs such as Faeit212 and BoLS.  Whilst BoLS now appears down simply due to technical issues, Faeit seems to have gone, rather than have a singular offending post removed due to copyright infringement.  It'll be an interesting next few days and I'll be trying to keep up with developments, but would encourage others to seek other sources of information than Warpstone Flux.  Although I've discussed rumours here before (as per the GW legal statement that allows me to do so), I've never leaked anything here -- that will certainly always be the case.

But the increased negative atmosphere in the community does have me concerned.  Have I accidentally done something problematical?  I tried to re-read through my posts, but think they're all okay.  But equally, thousands of posts over several years is hard to comb through.  Note to self: breathe!  Keep calm and carry on.

2 comments:

Kraggi said...

I wouldn't worry about it.

From all the information that I have seen Fait had warnings and continued on regardless.

If you get a warning thats when I would look at my posts more closely.

You do a good job here, I don't believe you sit down and reveal too much about aspects of the hobby (some blogs post virtual word for word from codices).

jabberjabber said...

Cheers Kraggi. Much appreciated. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook

Sequestered Industries