Saturday, November 12, 2016

Warhammer World: Raven Guard of Horus Heresy

Of all the legions that had cabinets in the Warhammer World special exhibit for the Horus Heresy, I'm sorry to say that I found the Raven Guard to be arguably weaker than the rest. Perhaps in part it is probably that black is a tough colour to pull off (or that other black colours marines like the Iron Hands looked much better), but in addition to this, I didn't care much for the blue, red and purple accents applied here.

In the image below, I think the squad to the top left is probably about the best one, I'm just sorry to say that I don't have any close up of that squad in my library. 

2 comments:

Siph_Horridus said...

They do look a little rushed, no details. Sprayed black, metals, done. Shame. Look at the bikes, so much more could have been done.

jabberjabber said...

Indeed: they do look rushed, I have to agree with you. A pity really.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook

Sequestered Industries