Saturday, November 19, 2016

40k Thousand Sons Excitement

Okay -- just wow. I'm so very impressed with the direction that Games Workshop has been taking recently; ranging from their asking the community for their favourite questions to be FAQ'ed,the release of some very popular armies like gene stealer cults, and NOW: 40k Thousand Sons. Oh my. I think I need to earn more money to cope.

Although I really like the sculpts of all of these pre-releases, especially the Tzaangors, the real favourite for me are the terminators -- these occult elite of the Thousand Sons look awesome. Not only do they feature icons of the old legion and equipment to match, but they're also very clearly based on the Tartaros terminator mark armour from 30k. I can certainly see these miniatures being popular for 40k and 30k alike (with a bit of work for the latter arguably). Just fantastic overall!


3 comments:

Siph_Horridus said...

Looks like the rumours will be a Traitor Legion Codex, so so much more!

Anonymous said...

I... don't hate these. It's nice to see Tzaangors, and it's nice to see special weapons in Thousand Sons squads - goodness knows the Sons' rules need a good coat of looking at, and weapon variety seems like a good start. If they ungimp the Tzeentch psychic powers I might actually be tempted...

Son No. 1001 said...

kaptainvon, apparently they've added a few new spells to the Tzeentch table in Wrath of Magnus, if Frontline Gaming is to be believed...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook

Sequestered Industries