Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Warhammer 40k FAQ goes live

So this happened whilst I was in transit, but the Warhammer 40,000 FAQ has now gone live.

Many of the entries provide a great level of clarity and are very welcome additions in my opinion.

That said, I can't help come back to the topic of grenades.

Why am I paying a steep cost in points value (especially in 30k) to equip every squad member with melta bombs please when only one can lob or attach a grenade at a target? What on Earth (or Fenris, or Prospero) is with this. Are the rest of the squad chanting away (Word Bearers, I'm looking at you) or just waiting for their sergeant to mess everything up so they can take over (Night Lords?). Bad attempts at comedy aside, this one perturbs me!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i totally don't understand that rule. I mean i understand whay having a squad armed with 10 melta bombs may be a bit op for taking on most vehicles but they always seem like a waste of points to me. I only ever bother with giving them to the sgt.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook

Sequestered Industries