This month's Army List Challenge is a guest-issued challenge from an idea provided by CodyJ.
You represent the HQ choice of your army, but you've been captured by a Xenos race and thrown in to an arena. The Xenos scum are going to watch you be butchered by many of their "pets". Luckily for you, you have a teleport homing device / amulet of chaos / pocket webway portal (delete as appropriate) which will allow a small number of your comrades to come to your aid. You do not know what "pets" will be coming through the Xenos' gates though. Should you bring 60 of the Boyz, or just a few elite terminators?
(1) Design a 625 point army list to take on this challenge. You may only spend 125 points on your (singular) HQ choice (representing YOU in the arena...!) and 500 points on everything else (NB you do not need to purchase a teleport homer or equivalent -- you are assumed to have that). You may not take vehicles (anything with an armour value) or special characters (including unit upgrades such as the Changeling). You are further limited to a maximum of one slot in the Force Organization Chart for every type of unit apart from Troops selections.
(2) Post your army lists as a comment to this posting and explain why the army list is effective and is themed to the scenario.(3) Entries close at 01:00 GMT on November 14th.
(4) On that same day, I'll open a poll for Warpstone Flux readers to judge which army list they consider to be the "most effective army list that also best articulates the theme" (whatever readers interpret that to mean) out of all entrants.
(5) The winner will be tallied and announced on November 21st (and entered in to the hall of fame!).
(6) One entry per person please.