Sunday, September 25, 2011

An Old Raptor Lord

Many years ago, I fielded this chap in a conflict style tournament (750 points limit) and I thought I'd share him here to show how far along my painting has moved.  He is painted up in Warp Hornets colours (my very old, yellow!, chaos marine chapter) and was the forerunner and initial inspiration for my more modern raptor conversions.

In game, he is a regular chaos lord with a jump pack (metal wings), power fist and plasma pistol.  My favourite moment with him would be blowing up a rhino to smithereens with his pistol and then surviving the inevitible charge from the (other traitor) marines who were inside to be the last man standing.  He was later backed up by his own troops to secure victory and rout the remaining opposition off the board.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook

Sequestered Industries