Sunday, September 11, 2011

Thumbs up for Customer Service

Following yesterday's post about some defects in a finecast sprue, I returned the offending article to the GW store from whence it came.  The guys there were very helpful and exchanged it for sprue that were unaffected by the problems I encountered -- even allowing me to mix and match sprues from some unopened sets.  Hence, thumbs up for customer service.  I hope GW gets over the quality control issues surrounding finecast soon.  I really want to like the product...

2 comments:

John Stiening said...

I am really glad it worked out for you. One of the things my local GW store does, is have customers open their finecast purchases at the store, and replace anything damaged on the spot. I try to only buy my finecast this way, though I still order the non standard stock from GW directly.

jabberjabber said...

Opening the finecast in person is a really good idea.

The guys at the local GW said that the company is improving their quality control measures with increasing accuracy, so hopefully these kind of issues will come to be seen as "teething problems" that will eventually disappear.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook

Sequestered Industries