Can you create an effective and well-themed army list to take on the challenge?
The Iron Warriors / Dark Angels / Mischievous Theives (delete as appropriate) have a large number of terminator armoured marines ready to stand against your spearhead. You must punch a hole through a large contingent of terminators and land raiders to reach the opposite side of the board. To succeed, you must have more points value of models in the enemies deployment zone than he / she kills of your army.
The army list challenge is to design a themed 1500 points army list to take on this challenge and run amok against an equivalent list of terminators backed up by land raider transports.
(1) Design a 1500 points army list from any codex to take on this mission.
(2) Post your army lists as a comment to this posting and suggest why they're well suited to this mission.
(3) Entries close at 01:00 GMT on January 14th.
(4) On that same day, I'll open a poll for Warpstone Flux readers to judge which army list they consider to be the "most effective army list that also best articulates the theme" (whatever readers interpret that to mean) out of all entrants.
(5) Winner will be tallied and announced on January 21st (and entered in to the hall of fame!).
(6) One entry per person please.
Remember that there are no prizes for these contests, beyond kudos, honour and entry in to the hall of fame.