Monday, November 1, 2010

Poll: Favourite Mission

I'm currently writing a suite of flexible missions -- the "Flux Battle Objectives" system as a mini-project. I'll talk about that further in a future post. In the mean time, I'd appreciate getting your opinions on what type of battle is your favourite. I'll use your results and comments to better inform my project in progress!

So, out of the following options, which is your favourite type of battle or mission to play (you can select more than one)? The poll is up in the right hand column -- vote away!

annihilate
2 objectives / Capture and Control
Seize Ground (3, 4 or 5 objectives?)
kill team / kill zone
table quarters / occupation
reach the enemy's deployment zone
battle missions (which?)
custom / homebrew missions (which?)
narrative campaign
other

Comments welcome! The poll will be up for 2 weeks.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook

Sequestered Industries