Sunday, February 7, 2010

New Format and Logo for Warpstone Flux

I felt that Warpstone Flux was showing its age and it was time that it got an over-due update. Hence, I've been messing around with several different types of templates over the past 48 hours to try to update this site to make it a little more modern.

I've finally settled on the present format and template that you now see. As well as updating the template, there's also a new logo to replace the distinctly retro-looking old one that has been here for the past 14 months. I hope you like it. It comes from NASA's Soho satellite (designed to observe our own Sun with). (Aside: The beauty of using NASA images is that they're all considered to be in the public domain). Comments and feedback welcome.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

It's looking good! Can you tell me which template you used and where you got it from? I'm thinking of revamping Warhammer Tau in the future.

jabberjabber said...

Hi Adam: Thanks mate! The template is called "typography blogger" and it can be found at deluxetemplates.net. There's lots of other choices there as well.

oni said...

I like it. :)

Cawshis Clay said...

Solid format. I did the ease of reading!

jabberjabber said...

Thanks Guys! Glad you like it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook

Sequestered Industries