The city of Ultimon is renowned in the four worlds for its tall buildings, high density living and narrow streets. But now there is a Xenos threat. Either the eldar have some master plan to disrupt the entire sector, or the genestealer cult is about to make contact with Hive Fleet Leviathon. Either way, the city is not paying its tithe and your have been tasked with bringing the misguided governor back in line by any means necessary. You are uncertain about the disposition and make-up of the enemy, but you do have blueprint plans to the city.
(1) Design a 1850 points army list from any codex to take on this challenge.
(2) Post your army lists as a comment to this posting and why the army list is effective and is themed to the scenario.
(3) Entries close at 01:00 GMT on May 14th.
(4) On that same day, I'll open a poll for Warpstone Flux readers to judge which army list they consider to be the "most effective army list that also best articulates the theme" (whatever readers interpret that to mean) out of all entrants.
(5) The winner will be tallied and announced on May 21st (and entered in to the hall of fame!).
(6) One entry per person please.
Remember that there are no prizes for these contests, beyond kudos, honour and entry in to the hall of fame.