The Laer are xenos and therefore must be cleansed. Moving on a snake like lower body, their weaponry is deadly: easily able to melt even space marine armour. They're also very much in to body modification and enhancement (e.g. some are modified to be able to fly, etc.). And they're Slaaneshi worshippers.
In the Horus Heresy, the Emperor's Children cleanse the Laer, but Fulgrim gives in to temptation and recovers one of their Slaaneshi artifacts along the way. Can you assemble a better army than Fulgrim to take on the Laer and cleanse their world ... without falling to Slaanesh along the way?
(1) Design a 1500 points army list from any codex to take on this mission.
(2) Post your army lists as a comment to this posting and suggest why they're well suited to this mission.
(3) Entries close at 01:00 GMT on March14th.
(4) On that same day, I'll open a poll for Warpstone Flux readers to judge which army list they consider to be the "most effective army list that also best articulates the theme" (whatever readers interpret that to mean) out of all entrants.
(5) Winner will be tallied and announced on March 21st (and entered in to the hall of fame!).
(6) One entry per person please.
Remember that there are no prizes for these contests, beyond kudos, honour and entry in to the hall of fame.