Sunday, April 25, 2010

Eyjafjallajokull

I thought I would take advantage of the good exchange rate between AUD and GBP and get my copy of the Horus Heresy Board Game delivered Down Under from the UK. Sadly, Eyjafjallajokull had other ideas. (Do I have any Icelandic speaking readers who can tell me how to correctly pronounce that awesome name?).

After reading a lot of the reviews online recently, I do have one quick comment about the Horus Heresy game: Where are the Sons of Horus?! Other than that, I hope the back log of flights from the UK clears soon so that I can have a go at the game!

In the mean time, here's a link to a picture from NASA.

2 comments:

Faolain said...

Here's how you pronounce it according to Wikipedia: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/fb/Eyjafjallaj%C3%B6kull-bjarmason.ogg

John Lambshead said...

All over now. I picked up a copy of HH at Salute. Will review.
John

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook

Sequestered Industries