Saturday, December 12, 2015

Poll: Would you buy a Titan (if money were not an issue)?

I'm curious!:-

If money were not an issue, would you purchase / own a Forge World style TITAN (Warhound, Reaver, Warlord, or Eldar / other equivalent)?

Is it a case of you're just not interested? Or that you have nowhere to store it? Or you just couldn't see yourself using it? Or painting and assembling is simply too daunting?

Or would you own it just for painting / assembling / hobby purposes? Or maybe you're just a collector and it would round out your forces nicely?

Or would you actually play it, in addition to assembling and painting one up? Would your fellow gamers like or hate you for it?

I've put a poll at the top of the column and it'll be open for a week. I'd very much like to hear your views on this, as I'm tempted to get one myself one of these days.


7 comments:

Siph_Horridus said...

Yes. Four... Building the Warlord as we vote... and Battling with them is fun in its own right, just Titan Vs Titan is awesome fun so doesn't need to be an Apoc battle all the time. Warhounds can be used in 3000pt normal 40K battles, we have a house rule of LoW can't have D weapons if it's normal 40K, so a Warhound with Gatling Boltcannon and Plasma Blastgun fits in fine.

jabberjabber said...

hehe - yeah, I think your blog was a dead giveaway that you were already an owner ;-)

Titan duels sound awesome -- that's something I've never particularly done on the tabletop outside of Epic (back in the day).

Given that Imperial Knights can have (melee) D weapons, what made your group decide no D weapons for a LoW in regular 40k though?

I'm certainly sorely tempted to buy one to say the least...

Knight of Infinite Resignation said...

I'd like one, even if I had to keep it in a box in the garage. Might get a couple of games in with one each year when my club has an Apoc game.

Strumwulf said...

I would like to get a reaver or warhound titan to support my army.

Nogle said...

I want one of each and a thunderhawk. Just trying to wait till they are in plastic before I pull the trigger/tempt the wife to leave me

jabberjabber said...

Not sure a titan is worth losing wives over … just gonna put that statement out there… :)

Occupy Terra said...

I scratch built a Warhound awhile back so the answer is yes, and money wasn't an object, haha
https://flic.kr/p/gH3ykg

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook

Sequestered Industries