Sunday, December 31, 2023

Most Popular Posts of 2023

Its the end of year wrap up! I've done some good progress this year with the Iron Warriors and Alpha Legion for 30k in terms of hobby and painting, alongside some blossoming Mechanicum (Dark or otherwise). Regardless, here's the top 10 posts of the year, and its no surprise that my 30k reviews of the second edition of Horus Heresy are exceedingly dominant. Before we begin, I will give an honorable mention to the White Scars Rules - the only legion to be pushing into the top ten at number eleven. 

10. Legion Terminator Tartaros Squad. Everyone likes terminators apparently!

9. Legion Tactical Squad. The humble tactical squad is essential for many legion builds and its no suprise to see it within the top ten. 

8. Legion Command Squad. And alongside the tactical squad, the command squad's presence in the top ten is easy to understand.

7. Legion Seeker Squad. A nice fast attack choice in the top ten. 

6. Legion Despoiler Squad. Slightly surprised perhaps, but I understand how popular they are. 

5. Legion Veteran Squad. Versatile and regularly looked up by people looking for builds I feel. 

4. Legion Tactical Support Squad. Perhaps a surprise, perhaps not? They're one of my favourite units, certainly. 

3. Successor Chapters of Traitor Legions. A post that I created about which 40k chapters might have traitor geneseed takes number 3 slot. Take with a large grain of salt where applicable!

2. Spoiler-free reading order for Horus Heresy books. A link to the Black Librarium folks who produced the spoiler free reading order for the Heresy books takes number two. 

1. Horus Heresy 2e Reviews Summary. In a surprise to no one - not least myself - the summary page takes the number one slot. I will also be the first to admit that I need to update it! Sorry!

And that's all folks! Happy New Year for tomorrow. I will be taking a short break and back with you in the middle of January! 


3 comments:

Ascaro_89 said...

To me the best posts are always those about Primarchs and special characters like the named Praetors. I hope one day you will do some mathammer just to compare these kind of units!!

Shaseer said...

Will it be Custodes reviews?

jabberjabber said...

Shaseer: I will cover Custodes later this year, I hope!

Ascaro: The mathammer is ... complex, but not impossible. That'll take a significant amount of time and effort.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook

Sequestered Industries