Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Verdus Prime Necron Squad

I've been working on and off (mostly "off") on a series of necron warriors painted in the colours of Verdus Prime for a long while now. I generally paint them as something else to do that's a little bit different when I get a little bored of chaos space marines. Although I originally purchased these necrons with the intent of making a number of bionic conversions to my chaos space marines, they've grown on me.As can be seen, I've now completed seven of them: enough that they can now look like a squad when placed together. I fully realize that I'll not fight a battle with them (perhaps apart from a kill team mission), but I think they look cool regardless. I might even be tempted to buy a necron lord at some point in the future as well.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook

Sequestered Industries