Sunday, February 19, 2023

Painted Siege Tyrant Squad

After what seems like too long, I have managed to complete painting the Siege Tyrant squad to a good table top standard.


I could probably go a bit further with these miniatures to be honest. There's a lot of counter shading that I could do and armour extreme highlighting coupled with scratch deep blends. But they're done as they're going to get since I'm hardly aiming for Golden Demon with these and its already been a slog to get them to this standard!

I will be using these in two ways. Both as part of my newer Iron Warriors force, and as a rewards of treason / coils of the hydra unit for my much larger Alpha Legion army. I'm happy either way with them!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook

Sequestered Industries