Monday, May 2, 2016

More Titan Interior

I think I might have actually finished the core interior of the Warhound Titan now! After a brief moment of worry that I was missing parts, I found that the elevator segment (the floor in the picture) was in a different bag than where I expected it to be. 

The part in the picture forms the core of the torso of the Warhound Titan. I've painted it up following the scheme I did earlier on the other parts. Gluing here was the main problem: several pieces had to be trimmed to fit, including the Mechanicum panel, the commissioning plate, as well as the floor of the elevator segment. 

I'm glad that I painted all of the components prior to gluing them in to place. I don't think I would have been able to do such a job after assembly. I'm particularly pleased with the Roman numerals on the gold plate at the rear of the main wall -- a bit of practising paid off here with the scrawling!

The next steps will be pinning the core of the body together, painting the Princeps and fitting him in to the cockpit, and ensuring the overall fit of the beast comes together nicely by lots of dry fitting. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Sequestered Industries