Thursday, May 8, 2014

Space Wolves Grey Returns!

Today, I'm giving a special shout out to my old pal Adam from Space Wolves Grey.

For the upcoming 7th edition of Warhammer 40,000 (and, of course, the Space Wolves), Adam is re-launching the Space Wolves website.

A plan of his forthcoming activities can be found on The Return of the Wolf post. If you're in to Space Wolves, or (like me) would like to simply know more and like cool conversions, and inside intel about how the army plays, then this blog is one that you cannot really go past. I know some of my old local group will certainly find some useful bits contained within it and I'd thoroughly encourage you to check it out.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the plug Jabber Jabber, I truly appreciate it :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook

Sequestered Industries