Monday, April 10, 2023

Hobby: Iron Warriors Legion Thunder Hammer Terminator

A small hobby update for the long holiday weekend - a painted Iron Warriors legion thunder hammer terminator!


Painting follows a fairly standard formula for the Iron Warriors featuring lead belcher as the primary base and layer, followed by highlighting in progressively lighter tones of silver. I've selected some blues for the tip of the thunder hammer to give it a bit of an accent among the rest of the painting which sets it off very nicely, without actually having lightning cascading around the weapon. Not quite sure if I like it or not, but I can live with it. Decals are from the forge world Iron Warriors sheet and the base is Armageddon dunes with highlighting and dry brushing in elf flesh. I might add a bit more to the base, but otherwise I'm calling this one done and table top ready. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook

Sequestered Industries