Sunday, March 1, 2020

Ten Days of Raven Guard: 9

Nearly there now with the one per day approach to the Raven Guard squad that I'm doing. Marine number 9 is a Mark 4 armoured space marine with Forge World resin shoulder pad.

The base is made from multiple bits of cork that I smashed up from a drinks coaster (bought very cheaply in a craft shop - I can strongly recommend a stroll around such stores if you have one near you - they can be a veritable gold mine for these kinds of things). I will need to add some smaller grit and stones to finish the job off, but otherwise its a done base except for the painting. The marine has not had anything special done to it, but as with the others, I've tried to at least communicate a little bit of dynamism in to the poses. One more to go now(!)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook

Sequestered Industries