Thursday, January 12, 2023

Exodus Revealed

To say that I'm excited about the announcement on Warhammer Community for today's Heresy Thursday slot would be an understatement. I have waited for this model for literally years.


Exodus is looking terrific in the full tease available online today. The pose - although reminiscent of certain noise marines - is amazing and that sniper rifle (The Instrument) is simply glorious. The detail given to the helm and other aspects of the model is similarly more than pleasing. I mean, just let me buy him (or multiples) already!

The only real question that I have is whether I now need to "retire" my converted Exodus, or retain him as a secondary Exodus?




Choices, choices. I might just keep my conversion in circulation. After all, there are multiple Exodus's around. 

Normal service will resume soon - please allow me this indulgence to gush over the new model reveal for today!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook

Sequestered Industries