Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Reaver Body

After a lot of clamping and drying, the body of the reaver is now firmly locked in to place. Apart from a slight warping that I fixed with a hairdryer, there were no real issues in construction during this stage beyond having the patience to allow the piece to dry out thoroughly before removing the clamps that I had used. 


Inside the body are the painted pieces that I did earlier in the process: the dirty brass looking walkway surrounded on either side by the computers and servitors doing their thing. I have also glued in to place the void shield generators (circles toward the rear of the model - right hand side of this image above). 

I am keeping the lid unglued (as recommended) and will paint this up as a distinct section. Lots of rapid progress expected soon though as this titan is really taking shape now. 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook

Sequestered Industries