Sunday, March 3, 2019

Battle Titan Volcano Cannon

A short update on the Reaver today with the other main weapon built and assembled.


The main problem with this weapon was the thin layer of release agent that was covering some of the outer parts -- in particular the outer cladding either side of the main weapon that can be seen in the image.

That said, the new design of the Volcano Cannon follows the other re-design of the laser blaster. Once again, the bits on the sprue here will be attached at the last moment as they will determine whether this is a left or right arm (they're interchangeable with some magnetisation shenanigans). For my Reaver, this will be its right arm (at least that's the plan at the moment!).

1 comment:

Siph_Horridus said...

I'm very jealous, such a nice improvement on the old Volcano Cannon I have! It lacked all the detail of the new one and the new one echoes the Warlord one. Nevermind. I'm not painting another for my Reaver! (Although I have two for the Warbringer to do!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook

Sequestered Industries