Sunday, March 31, 2019

Malevolence and Sanguinius

Its been a little while due to family stuff. However, this week saw both Malevolence and Sanguinius up for pre-order on Forge World. Naturally, I have already place my order for Malevolence. However, I am not going to be buying Sanguinius at this stage. Like many others, I am saddened that the scenic base has been deemed to be limited edition. I do hope that forge world will reconsider this, or maybe, in extremis, produce a different version (perhaps one associated with the Siege of Terra?) to make up for it.

Regardless, very soon we will be back in the reviewing business for all of the new units contained within Malevolence! I'm looking forward to seeing the new goodies.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook

Sequestered Industries