Saturday, May 7, 2022

Horus Heresy Reveals From Warhammer Fest 2022

What an amazing set of reveals it has been for the Horus Heresy game over the past day, and indeed weeks! Got to say that I am impressed by the variety and extent of the releases that are being planned. Long rumoured, the shift to plastic for a wide variety of the Forge World components is impressive. Top of my shopping list though will be the rules set and these pair of books.


I think this is a relatively fair way of doing things and not entirely unexpected. Although I may have preferred one source book for the Astartes, this does look very good and will bring together the 9 volumes of the previous source materials from the black books under a pair of releases which is a good move. I am pondering if I should conduct a "Phase 2" or "Version 2" review of all the new units or not? Thoughts welcome - it would be a grand undertaking over a long period of time and may not end up dramatically different to previous reviews, so I need to think it over. 

The new Kratos tank in plastic is also interesting to see. So whatever happens I believe that there will be a need for players out there to at least have a set of review materials for that in one place, and with depth. 

Genuinely looking forward to seeing what this new edition will bring with it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook

Sequestered Industries