Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Thermic Plasma Conduits

Something a little different today: new terrain. It has been a long while since I turned my attention to one of my major loves of the hobby. I picked up the thermic plasma conduits as an accessory to my under hive / manufacturing forge world planet before the pandemic lock down kicked in. And I finally opened it some 12 weeks or so later. Not quite sure how I resisted, but it was one of those items that I thought to myself I would do once summer had arrived in the Northern Hemisphere. Hence the unboxing began!


What I like about this set is the same as what my indecision is about: the modularity!

I really want to generate two to three pieces out of this set and glue them together, rather than leaving it completely modular -- in other words: reduce the number of configurations that I want to worry about. But this is where I'm getting a bit stuck. I think I might assemble a few of these bits as a two-layer horizontal pipework, as per the picture on the boxed set. Then with the remaining pieces, I'm tempted to make a snake at ground level, plus maybe an upright for a bit of variation. I'm not quite sold on that yet, so drop me a line if you have the same set and let me know what you did with yours? I'm basically looking for cover terrain and large areas being covered more than these pipes laying flat on top of walkways. Choices, choices...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook

Sequestered Industries