Thursday, February 13, 2020

Iron Handed

Okay, its been a while. All I can say is that things have been manic professionally for a bit - but thanks to those of you who have messaged me, etc. 

Today a little bit of a reveal of some of the things we have been working on. This one is manifestly an Iron Hands space marine, featuring bits from the space marine classic range, combined with forge world resin parts to create a half-way house space marine. 


The only real bit of work I've added to this parts blend is to ensure that the bolt gun barrel has been drilled out a bit. Add in the cork base and a side arm holster, and we have a completed Iron Hands miniature that is screaming 30k! By now I'm sure its also obvious that my 2020 army is a bit of a Shattered Legions affair. More on the thoughts behind that at a later date though. I need to get cracking on more of them.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook

Sequestered Industries