Sunday, April 28, 2019

New eBay Items from my collection

I have made the tough decision to sell off my award-winning Warhammer 40k Death Guard army. Candidly, the reason for selling is to make room for other, newer armies that I am playing more (i.e. 30k legions). I have now not played with this Death Guard army in over 2 years, and therefore the time has now come to part with it, sadly.



I am selling the army in smaller lots, the core of which I have put on to eBay this afternoon. These consist of three "core" plague marine squads, each of which has 8 miniatures and 1 rhino. I used to use these in squads of 5 or 7 and they have proven very effective during their history.

Here are the links:
Death Guard Squad 1 (pictured)
Death Guard Squad 2 (plasma gunner based)
Death Guard Squad 3 (maw rhino)

Most of the miniatures have undergone my characteristic conversion work, many extensively (such as the maw-mouthed rhino!). Many feature metal parts, Forge World parts, as well as zombie parts from Age of Sigmar / Warhammer Fantasy and other esoteria. They are all well painted, as attested by my winning the best painted army prize at a grand tournament. Plus, they did come in the top 10 in a grand tournament a decade or so ago in Australia when I lived there.

In addition, I'm also selling my Death Guard dreadnought (Helbrute) which is a Forge World original.

Whilst I am sad to part with them, I hope they will bring a new owner a lot of joy.

Finally for 40k, and mostly for fun, I am also parting with Pvt. Smith taking a plasma bolt to the head! I hope to get at least one bid on this one! It is, afterall, a piece of Warpstone Flux history!

In other categories, I have just added the Al-Qadim ADnD campaign Land of Fate and City of Delights as a single bundle. These have hardly been used, but there is some wear and tear on them.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook

Sequestered Industries