Sunday, April 21, 2019

eBay sales of OOP miniatures, including Slaves to Darkness era Bloodletters

Dear Readers,

The time has come to clear out some of my older stock and collection to make way for newer items. Over the course of the coming weeks, I will be selling off a reasonable chunk of my older collections, and armies that I simply no longer play (mainly 40k chaos space marines soon, but some other items as well). Rest assured that I am not exiting the hobby, or anything like that. My growing Alpha Legion armies need room, as do my newer daemons. Hence some older things simply have to go. 

The first three listings that I have on eBay are as follows:

(1) A squad of 8 Bloodletters of Khorne.
I am honestly a bit sad to put this squad up for auction, but I need the room. These daemons (pictured) are very rare these days, and I've never seen another player with a squad of 8 of them in - literally - decades. I have owned them since they came out, and have been forced to re-build them at least once (more in some cases). This means that they're delicate - especially those limbs that are stretched out. The paint job is also very old, and certainly not at my present day professional standards. But they will meet the usual table top three colours minimum standard. The main appeal here is for collectors and gamers who want a piece of history and a full squad of 8 from the Slaves to Darkness and Rogue Trader era. They are priced at a comparable level to other sellers for this reason.

(2) Mint in-box Fiends of Slaanesh.
I have two of these that are still in their blister packs, fresh of the shelved when I bought them. I simply never got around to assembling them as I am (was) very happy with the state of my daemon and chaos marine armies and simply didn't need them. I still don't need them even now. Hence why they're being listed. Again, the minimum bid simply reflects the market value for these items that are now OOP (and being replaced by the plastic wrath and rapture boxed set variants).

(3) AD&D Dragonlance Heroes boxes set, plus Fizban.
A little bit left-field, I have had the AD&D Dragonlance Heroes boxed set in my collection for decades. They have seen a lot of use in roleplaying games (including the titular game). I am also including here the very rare model of Fizban (only one sculpt was ever made of this NPC). All are painted to a reasonable standard for use on the tabletop (this does not mean a golden demon level, of course). Again, this is another OOP item, relatively rare overall in fact, and thus is priced accordingly.
I promise I will put any profit on these sales back in to my hobby and painting, including articles here! Do take a look. 

In the future, I will be selling off my 40k Death Guard army as well, and others, but I just need to decide whether to do this as a bulk lot, or as individual units (comments welcome on that choice!). 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook

Sequestered Industries