I have been meaning to post this one for a long time, but it honestly slipped my mind. On my visit to Warhammer World earlier this year, I spied an Indomitus pattern Terminator helmet that I wanted to share!
The is an Ultramarines chapter helmet, in red.
The construction of it really took my eye - so to speak. If you zoom in and look closely if you get to visit the Warhammer world exhibits, it is worth seeing some of the everyday items that have gone into this, but are otherwise cleverly disguised and integrated. The mesh and wires were nice to see. The rebreather seems like household items to my untrained eyes. And the bionic eye / targeter was very interesting to have on board there.
Overall, a very impressive addition to the exhibits and worth taking a good look at. Doubly so if LARPing or cosplay are your thing.

No comments:
Post a Comment