Monday, September 28, 2026

Mid-Heresy World Eaters Assault Squad Part 2 - Angry Marines Officers Looking Angry

Continuing to the second half of the World Eaters post-Isstvan assault squad, and today we have the officers, or the members that have some weapon upgrades toting around. 


The sergent (centre) has a meteor hammer which is a strong conversion from many other parts. I like the pose and the sheer forward momentum carried here. A closer look at him is already posted here. 

To the left are a pair of marines with heavy chain axes. The two handed pose is excellent with this kit and really gives those marines something hefty looking that says "World Eaters" and nearly "Khorne", without quite being there yet. Obviously they are secret loyalists. 

To the right are two other marines sporting power swords. Originally I was going to opt drectly for power mauls simply becuase they might look more intimidating. I then thought there was not a good reason that the World Eaters would NOT use power swords though. They are highly utilitarian, and frankly more welcoming of diversity, than most other legions. At least in my head canon!

The reds and whites follow the same formula as before, with a good amount of splatter from blood for the blood god and the red contrast flicking that I have been employing. Hope you like them!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook

Sequestered Industries