Monday, April 1, 2024

Wargames Gallery Showcase: Shattered Legions

The image below showcases my (very modest) Shattered Legions forces to date. 


I find myself in a bit of a quandary about what to do next in the absence of the new rulebook! Hopefully that should arrive sooner rather than later though. I have a bunch of Iron Hands that I have assembled, but I don't know if to configure them as a Veteran Squad, or a regular heart of the legion tactical squad just yet. 

Regardless, the image shows a complete Raven Guard and Salamanders tactical squad, a double melta gun contemptor for the Salamanders along with a terminator character; a More Deythan squad, and vigilator for the Raven Guard, and a freshly painted Iron Hands praetor. 

The gaming mat and terrain accessories are from Game Mat EU for the curious. 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook

Sequestered Industries