Monday, September 18, 2023

I Take a Short Break and Fulgrim Ascends?!

I don't know folks. I take a short break, and look away for a mere few moment, and what do you all let happen? You let Fulgrim ascend. I hope you're happy with yourselves. 


But wow. What an ascension!
I think I'm minded to forgive you all for allowing this to happen whilst I was away! I'm absolutely loving the look of this miniature and can't wait to see the rules for him in the new release when it comes out. The model is a serious contender for one of the best ever made. Top marks from me! Well done Forge World team - you've outdone yourselves!

2 comments:

Hannah said...

They knew they had to do something big to get your attention!

jabberjabber said...

lol! Okay - they got my attention!!
I doubt they're going to post me a freebie to paint up though (sadly). But who knows.
Let's see: hey GW/FW: if you read this, I, your humble fan and 30k fanatic, would gratefully receive and paint up the new Fulgrim miniature in time for any deadline or review you might want.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook

Sequestered Industries