Monday, August 24, 2020

Breacher Squad: build started

Time for hobby has been reduced of late, but I've managed to start getting a Breacher Squad together for the Shattered Legions build that I have going. 

This will be the troops entry for the Iron Hands faction of the Legions forces. I've always liked the idea of a breacher squad, but their points cost and utility has always lagged behind the efficiency of a plain tactical squad (or even a support squad) with the exception of certain legions who it suits more. Iron Hands with their modifier to incoming firepower seems to fit nicely for that, even if it is a bit cliched due to the existence of Immortals. 

For this build, I am leaving the arms and shoulder pads un-glued. I will paint them in distinct modules and then glue the arms on as the final step. The simple reason for this is to make sure that I can easily paint behind the shields of the breacher squad. Looking forward to getting more of this squad done and painted up now!



 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook

Sequestered Industries