Thursday, March 24, 2022

Horus Heresy New Edition Announcement

I am beyond thrilled to see the formal announcement and reveal of the new edition of the Horus Heresy. The theatrical trailer has just blown me away. I've watched it so many times that other members of the household are concerned for my on-going sanity. 

And then there's the miniatures. 

Superb levels of detail abound in the new "Beakie" power armour. Even putting to one side the sheer gorgeous sculpt, the dynamism is impressive and the little touched such as the trigger discipline is a pleasure to see. 

I'm very excited to see what the future holds for the Horus Heresy line! 

1 comment:

Geeky Catholic said...

from the press release I'm glad that they only seem to be 'tweaking' rather than coming up with a whole new system.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook

Sequestered Industries