Monday, February 8, 2021

Dominion of convergence: 1/3

When I originally saw the release for the Dominion of convergence, I knew that I wanted to have this set as part of my (far too extensive now) scenery options. What I like about this kit is the sheer simplicity. They literally are just line of sight blocking obelisks. But they're more than that: they have the feeling that they can slot in well on almost any kind of set up outside of set-piece space hulk style battles. Even deep in the subterranean confines of hive cities and spires, they might not plausibly look out of place to drop in there. 

The putting together of these scenery items is very simple indeed. There are so few parts to be worried about, and they all slot together very nicely. My only tip is to be aware of the base that comes in two halves. It is imperative that that base lies flat to prevent wobbly model syndrome affecting this otherwise glorious looking scenery. In some following posts, I will show the others obelisks one by one with a couple of thoughts on each. More to follow. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook

Sequestered Industries