Sunday, July 7, 2019

On eBay this week

Okay, I have a bunch of miniatures on offer via eBay this week that I wanted to share a few lines with my readers about.

Firstly is one of the rarest in my collection: an RT7 Rogue Trader era Imperial Dreadnought. I bought this when it was new, and also when I was very much younger, hence the rather very poor paint scheme (don't laugh too much - we were all young once!). However, it has been languishing in the bottom of my collection for years unloved. Hence I want it to find a happy new home.


Further rarities from my aging collection are a squad of ancient Daemonettes of Slaanesh, pictured below.  These are also original metal miniatures from the Rogue Trader era / Realms of Chaos. 


Also, three Khorne Berserkers (again Rogue Trader vintage), this time fractionally better painted and replete with green bases.


Other Games Workshop items of mine on eBay this week include:
Winged chaos raptor squad (conversions all round!);
Meanwhile in Dungeons and Dragons sales:
A copy of the very rare Rod of Seven Parts in good condition (outer lid a bit worn)

I hope that many of these will find a new home. I'm selling up these old items since I want to fund new projects, coupled with the fact that I don't use them much any longer and they're just taking up storage space. Hope that some of you find these items interesting!
[Note: if you're going to bid from outside the UK, do get in contact with me before bidding for a quote as postage can be significantly more than for postage within the UK. I always used signed-for and tracked, for what I trust are obvious reasons.]


2 comments:

Siph_Horridus said...

Hmm I have a Dread for Dreadtober similar... maybe I should make it a pair of dreads...

jabberjabber said...

I'd far sooner these minis go to a new home than languish for more years at the bottom of the collection! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook

Sequestered Industries