Thursday, February 11, 2016

Alpha Legion Headhunter

This is the first of my Headhunters that I unboxed yesterday. I'm not sure if this will be the Prime or not, but regardless, I'm very pleased with the result here.



The bits I used are as follows:
Shoulders, Torso, Weapon, Head, Accessories - Headhunters upgrade kit;
Legs - Sternguard Space Marine;
Arms, Base (32mm) - Betrayal at Calth boxed set;
Backpack - Grey Knights;
Base - Cork and bits from a Drop Pod.

The overall impression is a marine who is sinister and serious about his business. I like the way that the combi-bolter looks -- even if I might just use it or count it as a regular bolter to be honest. The backpack gives a clue as to how I might deploy this guy -- by deep strike. This can be achieved via Armillus Dynat for those wondering. Equally, I don't have to deep strike headhunters in the slightest -- infiltration and scouts are an ideal choice for how they can set up.

1 comment:

Resonance said...

Don't forget about combi plasmas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook

Sequestered Industries