Friday, October 10, 2014

Concept model


This is the first model - a concept model - for a new marine based army that I'm building. It has been a very long while since I started a totally new army from scratch and you can follow my progress under the tag unbrokenchain. I guess the tag kind of gives away the army that I'm going to be building, but I'll do a full reveal a bit later.



This space marine has parts sourced from the space marines range, chaos space marines, and grey knights. He is (so far) armed with a melta gun and bolt pistol, coupled with the usual grenades and the backpack off the grey knights interceptors. The observant will notice that his left shoulder pad is missing -- I'm awaiting some parts for that. 

Regardless, the broad idea is that this marine will be part of an anti-tank squad that is able to deep strike on to the board. I'm considering adding a cape (that's a big maybe though), and perhaps even tweaking the legs to make the marine a bit taller (something like a mini-truescale project).  

2 comments:

sonsoftaurus said...

Looking cool so far! I approve this beakie!

jabberjabber said...

Cheers mate!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook

Sequestered Industries