Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Tentacles

This is about as close as an April 1st "odd" post as I'm going to do.

These are tentacles.  Five of them. On circular bases. For no other reason than they're tentacles.  I'm glad we got that out of the way.


I picked them up at a LFGS about 6 months ago since they were on sale for a very very cheap price (like under a dollar / pound) and I figured I could use them for *something*. I think they're originally from ADnD or Ral Partha, but couldn't attest to that. They came pre-painted too -- nothing to do with my brushes and inks.

The only real question I have is this: what am I going to do with these tentacles now?!?!  I bought them on impulse because they were cheap as anything, and singularly I'm stumped about what to do with them next! Perhaps a game board or scenery piece needs them…?  Suggestions most welcome! :)

2 comments:

Thor said...

Chaos Spawn maybe...

If not a unit of Spawn then for those times a Champion/Warlord turns himself into one. Nothing worse than becoming a tentacle!

jabberjabber said...

becoming a tentacle: the vengeance of the dark gods against unworthy champions! nice XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook

Sequestered Industries