Monday, August 6, 2012

Scenery Inspiration from Model Railways

I sometimes frequent model railroad exhibitions with family.  When I do, I have my camera in hand as I find the displays very inpirational.  Indeed: there are many overlaps between the wargaming hobby and the model railway hobby.  I have certainly bought many products from woodland scenics (and similar companies) in the past that are (on the surface) dedicated to serving the model railway enthusiast.

Below are a couple of pictures that I snapped that I liked.  I may post more in the future.  The photos show a range of vegetation, hills, and other fine detail work that I admire and (over the years) have attempted to emulate.

1 comment:

Reid said...

There are a lot of good videos on youtube for weathering model railroad stuff. It definitely applies to wargaming too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook

Sequestered Industries