Saturday, July 30, 2011

Return to the Flux, from Adelaide

After an extended break, Warpstone Flux is back again. 

During the break, I was over in Adelaide, South Australia.  I've got to say that the Games workshop over there in the city centre is staffed by great people -- really friendly and accommodating.  They were willing to show off their latest products and discuss painting techniques with a group of us who visited them.  They certainly went out of their way to help.  I'm very impressed by your customer service, guys!

Well, there's a number of posts I need to write up now, and then I think it'll be back to the monthly army list challenge in a few days time...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to hear you had a good time at the Adelaide store. I work in the city so stop by quite regularly and must agree Bud and Jack are awesome guys.

jabberjabber said...

I didn't realize you were in Adelaide, Rogue Pom! A few of us were over there for a conference recently...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook

Sequestered Industries