Thursday, December 21, 2017

Merry Christmas 2017 (Editorial)

Well, this is likely to be my last editorial post of the year as I'm about to take a bit of a break from work and from blogging too.

Thank you very much for your input this year and the comments, feedback, and everything else that goes alongside that in the blogosphere.

In the coming week, I have scheduled a few posts on roleplaying games - mostly to finish off the reviews on Dark Sun that I started many moons ago. I am also aiming to do an end of year wrap up before the New Year arrives, depending on time.

So, once again, thank you very much for being here. And a very Merry Christmas and New Year to you all out there!

1 comment:

Siph_Horridus said...

Merry Christmas mate, enjoy your break

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook

Sequestered Industries