Sunday, July 17, 2016

Alpha Legion Decals Applied

Today, just a brief example of the application of Alpha Legion decals to a miniature. In this case, the miniature is one of the assault marines that I assembled and displayed a few weeks ago. I've done the standard Alpha Legion colours, muted by a good coating of Nuln oil that will be touched up in a subsequent step. Before that happens, I wanted to put the decals on to ensure that any weathering that happens also affects the decals and iconography too.


There are two decals on this particular assault marine. The first is probably obvious: on the shoulder pad is the older Alpha and Omega style icon of the Legion. However, if you look closely, you will see a roman numeral "XX" on the kneepad as well. The level of detail of these decals is simply superb. I'm very impressed, even if the cost of the decal sheet is somewhat high.

2 comments:

Mordian7th said...

Nice! That's looking great, man!

jabberjabber said...

…if I'd have known these decals were going to turn out so well, I would have invested in them long earlier :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook

Sequestered Industries